How accessible is our website?
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible. We are aware of the following and aim to improve our website accessibility over the next academic session:
• Our website does not always work well with a screen reader
• Some of the documents on our website are not in in an accessible format
• Contrast ratios are not always optimum for users
• Some of the elements of the website do not work as they should for keyboard-only users
• All of our videos do not have captions
What if you cannot access part of our website?
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
• email firstname.lastname@example.org
• call 01324 403000
Visit us at:
• Forth Valley College, Falkirk Campus, Grangemouth Road, Falkirk, FK2 9AD
• Stirling Campus, Drip Road, Stirling, FK8 1RD
• Alloa Campus, Devon Road, Alloa, FK10 1PX
We’ll consider your request and get back to you as soon as possible.
How do I report accessibility problems?
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, call 01324 403000 or email email@example.com
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
We are happy to accept calls using the video relay service ContactSCOTLAND-BSL for people who are d/Deaf and British Sign Language users.
Our offices and classrooms have fixed or portable audio induction loops or if you contact us before your visit we can arrange a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter.
You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 01324 403000.
Forth Valley College is committed to making all digital content accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.