Fuel Change will allow you to use your imagination, and your talent to help to reach zero carbon! Apprentices… are you ready to accept this challenge?
If not you, then who?
- Learn, collaborate and open your mind to new ideas
- Mix innovation with practicality
- Demonstrate skills and talent
- Ideas taken to implementation
- Fight climate change and potentially reshape Scotland’s economy
- Take control and make a difference
- Enhance your career opportunities
Working on challenges set by a number of Scotland’s Innovation Centres, you will get the opportunity to collaborate in your teams to create workable solutions. The possibilities are limitless…
Fuel Change lasts around 6 months and is made up of 3 sprints. Registration for our next cohort is now open. Click here to register
We’re ready to Fuel Change – are you?
Meet our Fuel Changers
Ross Weston, Modern Apprentice Alexander Dennis Ltd, Falkirk
“I’m taking part in the fuel change challenge to make a difference to the environment and to reduce the carbon footprint. The challenge will allow me to work with different people at all levels from my company and external companies.”